FInal Photos









My final project is a self portrait through paper. I wanted these photos to represent the parts of myself that I try to hide and conceal from the world. The first three photos are meant to show my messy unorganized thoughts that are clamoring to come out that I try to restrain. I can't actually yell at someone to "stop kicking me" so I write it down angrily and hold it inside. The paper stars are represent my obsessiveness, where I get overly fixated on one specific thing and let it consume my thoughts. The last couple of photos show my general frustration with school work, but they also show the random urges I get to do strange things that don't make any sense. Where I feel like I always have to restrain myself from doing things like putting paper in my mouth even if I know I shouldn't. 

Comments